Now that you're hooked on Chimney Rock National Monument and Ancestral Puebloan history, read on:|
Richardson, Helen L. (Editor). Visions of Chimney Rock:
A Photographic Interpretation of the Place and
Its People. Western Reflections Publishing Company;
First Edition (2006). (Paperback). Click on Shop to
purchase an autographed copy.
- Cassells, E. Steve. Archaeology of Colorado. Johnson Books; Revised edition (July 1997). (Paperback).
- Cole, Sally J. Legacy on Stone: Rock Art of the Colorado Plateau and Four Corners Region. Johnson Books (July 2008). (Paperback).
- Eddy, Frank W. Archaeological investigations at Chimney Rock Mesa, 1970-1972 (Memoirs of the Colorado Archaeological Society). Colorado Archaeological Society (1977).
- Houle, Marcy C. Wings For My Flight: The Peregrine Falcons of Chimney Rock. Pruett Publishing Company (July 1, 1999). (Paperback).
- Lekson, Stephen H. The Chaco Meridian: Centers of Political Power in the Ancient Southwest. AltaMira Press (March 24, 1999). (Paperback).
- Lekson, Stephen H. A History of the Ancient Southwest. School for Advanced Research Press, Santa Fe (2008). (Paperback).
- Lister, Florence C. In the Shadow of the Rocks. Durango Herald Small Press (Revised, updated 2011). (Paperback).
- Lister, Robert H. Those Who Came Before: Southwestern Archaeology in the National Park System. Southwest Parks & Monuments Association (December 1993).
- Malville, J. McKim and Gary Matlock. The Chimney Rock Archaeological Symposium October 1990 Durango CO. USDA (1993). (Paperback).
- Malville, J. McKim. A Guide to Prehistoric Astronomy in the Southwest. 3D Press (Revised and Updated, 2012). (Paperback).
- Malville, J. McKim. Chimney Rock: The Ultimate Outlier. Lexington Books (October, 2004). (Hardcover).
- Noble, David Grant. In Search of Chaco: New Approaches to an Archaeological Enigma. School of American Research Press (August, 2004). (Paperback).
- Noble, David Grant. Ancient Ruins of the Southwest: An Archaeological Guide (Arizona and the Southwest). Northland Publishing (January 2000). (Paperback).
- Roberts, David. In Search of the Old Ones. Simon & Schuster (April 1997). (Paperback).
- Stuart, David E. Anasazi America. University of New Mexico Press (2000) (Paperback).
- Strutin, Michal et al. Chaco a Cultural Legacy. Southwest Parks & Monuments Association (June 1994). (Paperback).
- Sutcliffe, Ron. Moon Tracks: Lunar Horizon Patterns. Moonspiral Press (2006). (Paperback).